In 2002 Ron Bruce founded Bruce Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc., in Hermiston, Oregon, after 20 years as managing owner of Campbell and Bruce. Business quickly expanded, and in 2004, he opened a sales office in Kennewick, Washington...Bruce Mechanical, Inc. Today, with a team of dedicated employees, Ron continues his 40-year legacy of providing quality HVAC installation and repair services. This longevity has built valued relationships with customers and his team and has allowed his business to develop a personalized customer service approach.
Bruce Mechanical, Inc. has expanded geographically, and has grown to include a full-service sheet metal fabrication shop. Our fabrication team is able to build customized products to meet your unique needs.
Bruce Mechanical, Inc. now has multiple office locations including the main office in Kennewick, Washington, a second office in Hermiston, Oregon, and the newest location in Littleton, Colorado.
We invite you to stop by any of our locations and visit with our team.
- Sleep In Heavenly Peace- Building bunk beds for children so they have a warm, safe, and comfortable place to sleep.
- Rising Above Cancer Walk- Northwest Cancer Clinic and the nonprofit 21st Century CARE Foundation provide funds to cancer patients to help offset medical expenses.
- The ARC of the Tri-Cities/Special Olympics- Supporting children and adults with special needs.
- March For Respect- A one mile walk around John Dam Plaza honoring our community children and adults with special needs.
- Adult and Teen Challenge- Celebrating the changed lives of those who are free from life-controlling addictions.
- Perry Technical Institute- Career Fair and equipment donation for students.
- Habitat For Humanity- Working side-by-side with those in need of adequate shelter to build decent, affordable housing.
- 2nd Havest Food bank- Brings community resources together to feed peple in needd throuh empowerment, education, and partnerships with reputable businesses.
- Buddy Walk- Celebrates downs syndome awareness and works to promote acceptance and inclusion of people with downs syndrome.
- St. Joseph Catholc School: We are a dynamc, faith-filled community where each child is challenged to excel and grow in mind, body, and spirit as an image of God in our world.